- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy for smoking cessation operates on principles similar to the 5,000 year old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- short treatment: 30 minutes
- relaxing and inspiring
- no known side effects or adverse reactions
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, learned about laser therapy after being treated in Canada for his own nicotine addiction, and in April 2003 he established Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles California. Craig's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking.
Dedicated to Freeing the World from Nicotine Addiction ®More about us Live Free