- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy for smoking cessation operates on principles similar to the 5,000 year old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- short treatment: 30 minutes
- relaxing and inspiring
- no known side effects or adverse reactions
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, learned about laser therapy after being treated in Canada for his own nicotine addiction, and in April 2003 he established Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles California. Craig's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking.
Dedicated to Freeing the World from Nicotine Addiction ®More about us Live Free
Los Angeles solutions that help people stop smoking
At Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles, we aim to help our clients quit smoking for good. We provide a specially developed, unique quit smoking laser therapy procedure that assists smokers in quitting. Low-level laser therapy for smoking cessation operates on principles similar to the 5,000 year old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply. Low-level laser is being studied by practitioners around the world to learn if it promotes the release of endorphins in the body. Endorphins are natural chemicals in your body that signal your system to decrease stress and increase energy.
We use a low-powered (soft) laser no more powerful than a light bulb. Laser is applied to energy points related to addiction. The Laser Therapy procedure is external, non-invasive, drug free, and non-thermal. During the laser session energy is applied to points on your hands, face, wrist, and ears. If a client feels the sensation from the low-level laser, they may feel a warm, pulsating and sometimes-tingling feeling.
Highlights of Laser Therapy Sessions
- Short treatment: 30 minutes
- Relaxing and inspiring
- Zero side effects, no adverse reactions
- Non invasive and drug free - low-level laser therapy procedure
- Addresses physical and psychological addiction
- Targets specific energy points to help alleviate nicotine withdrawal symptoms