- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy is used for smoking cessation and the procedure operates on principles that are similar to the 5,000 year-old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- 30-minute low-level procedure
- Relaxing and Inspiring
- Non-invasive and pain-free
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, unsuccessfully tried to quit smoking with the nicotine patches and gum, then he soon used laser therapy in Canada to treat his nicotine addiction. He was a former pack and half day smoker before he was treated. Nabat's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking. In April 2003, he established
Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles, California.
Quit smoking with laser therapy
in Los Angeles
At Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles we aim to help our clients achieve their personal best. We provide specially developed programs that help smokers quit. Our quit smoking program deals with the physical, psychological, detoxification and educational aspects of overcoming nicotine addiction. Since 2003, our mission has been to assist smokers to permanently stop smoking. We are dedicated to helping smokers win their battle against nicotine addiction.
Freedom Laser Therapy is a pioneering organization committed to helping smokers become nonsmokers. In order to achieve our goal we use low-level laser therapy, which is intended to improve wellness and reduce the desire to smoke.
After Freedom Founder and President Craig Nabat quit smoking himself, he became dedicated to freeing other smokers of their desire to smoke. We strive to provide a quit smoking laser therapy procedure wich is relaxing and inspiring. The one-time procedure wich lasts approximately 30 minutes. However, we recommend that you give yourself 45 minutes for the entire appointment.
This extra time includes watching an informational 2 ½ minute video about our laser therapy process, as well as filling out the required paperwork.
Important reasons to quit smoking
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Money wasted on cigarettes & lighters
- Premature aging
- Loss of taste
- Chronic cough
- Shortened life span
- Negative social stigma associated with being a smoker
- Bad smelling breath, hair, and clothes
- Yellowing of teeth, fingers, and completion
- Problem skin
- Chronic cough and phlegm
- Ashes scattered in car, clothes, and home
- Decreased sex drive
- Smoking limits where you dine and socialize
- Hinders your ability to taste and smell your food
- Smoking limits the type of people you attract
- Disapproval of loved ones
- Rise in your health and auto insurance premiums
- Sets a poor example for children
- Smoking while pregnant can cause birth defects
- Shortens life span by 10 to 13 years
When first quitting smoking you may have to cope with physical and psychological changes in your body, this is normal. Give yourself time for your body to recover, it takes approximately 10 days for the body to deplete itself from the nicotine and toxins before you can experience the full benefits of living a smoke free life.