- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy for smoking cessation operates on principles similar to the 5,000 year old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- short treatment: 30 minutes
- relaxing and inspiring
- zero side effects, no adverse reactions
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, learned about laser therapy after being treated in Canada for his own nicotine addiction, and in April 2003 he established Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles California. Craig's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking.
Dedicated to Freeing the World from Nicotine Addiction ®More about us Live Free
Quit smoking with laser therapy in Los Angeles
At Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles we aim to help our clients achieve their personal best. We provide specially developed programs that help smokers quit. Our quit smking program deals with the physical, psychological, detoxification and educational aspects of overcoming nicotine addiction. Since 2003 our mission has been to assist smokers to permanently stop smoking. We are dedicated to helping smokers win their battle against nicotine addiction.
Freedom Laser Therapy is a pioneering organization committed to helping smokers become nonsmokers. In order to achieve our goal we use low-level laser therapy. wich is intended to improve wellness and reduce the desire to smoke.
After quitting smoking himself, he became dedicated to freeing other smokers of their desire to smoke. He quickly became dedicated to freeing other smokers of their desire to quit smoking. We strive to provide a quit smoking laser therapy procedure wich is relaxing and inspiring. The one-time procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes. However, we recommend that you give yourself 45 minutes for the entire appointment.
This extra time includes watching an informational 2 ½ minute video about our laser therapy process, as well as filling out the required paperwork.
Important reasons to quit smoking
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Money wasted on cigarettes & lighters
- Premature aging
- Loss of taste
- Chronic cough
- Shortened life span
- Social Factors to Motivate You to Quit
- Bad smelling breath, hair, and clothes
- Yellowing of teeth, fingers, and completion
- Problem skin
- Chronic cough and phlegm
- Ashes scattered in car, clothes, and home
- Decreased sex drive
- Smoking limits where you dine and socialize
- Hinders your ability to taste and smell your food
- Smoking limits the type of people you attract
- Disapproval of loved ones
- Rise in your health & auto insurance premiums
- Sets a poor example for children
- Pregnancy & Smoking causes birth defects
- Shortens life span by 10-13 years
When first quitting smoking you may have to cope with physical and psychological changes in your body, this is normal. Give yourself time for your body to recover, it takes approximately 10 days for the body to deplete itself from the nicotine and toxins before you can experience the full benefits of living a smoke free life.